RoSPA 4×4 Training
We are now working with MT Training Services, who are accredited RoSPA 4×4 training providers to ensure that we can provide the most comprehensive range of courses possible.
The RoSPA qualification in off-road driving can be undertaken at a wide variety of sites across the UK including:
- Cirencester Gloucestershire
- Honiton and Winkleigh Devon
- Stourport Midlands
- Duns South East Scotland
- Maidstone Kent
- Haverfordwest Pembrokeshire
- Andover Wiltshire
- Hodnet Shropshire
Though RoSPA have not yet decided to insist on the use of ADIs for off-road training, Beyond Driving will only provide RoSPA 4×4 trainers who are also DSA ADIs, ensuring legality and competency.
We are also able to provide the RoSPA 4×4 Instructor certification to ADIs who have the required background and experience and who meet the criteria required during the course.
RoSPA Professional Off-Road Course contents:
- Recognising a safe working environment
- Assessing ground conditions
- Preparing and performing the necessary maintenance checks to ensure the safety of the vehicle
- Route planning
- The safe operation of a vehicle in a variety of off-road conditions
- An understanding of the dangers involved in vehicle recovery
- How to get out of difficult situations, read the tract for danger points, and cope with a range of problematic terrain including mud, water, loose surfaces, steep hillsides and very rough roads.