RoSPA 4×4 Training
We are now an accredited RoSPA 4×4 training provider, ensuring that we can provide the most comprehensive range of courses possible, and assisting in companies who require a consistent certification to all of their Health and Safety courses.
The RoSPA off-road driving course can be undertaken at a wide variety of sites across the UK including:
- Cirencester Gloucestershire
- Honiton Devon
- Stourport Midlands
- Duns South East Scotland
- Maidstone Kent
- Haverfordwest Pembrokeshire
- Andover Wiltshire
- Hodnet Shropshire
Many of our RoSPA 4×4 trainers are also DSA ADIs, ensuring that where required, both on-road 4×4 handling and off-road driving can be covered.
We are also able to provide the RoSPA 4×4 Instructor certification to candidates who have the required background and experience and who meet the criteria required during the course.
RoSPA Professional Off-Road Course contents:
- Recognising a safe working environment
- Assessing ground conditions
- Preparing and performing the necessary maintenance checks to ensure the safety of the vehicle
- Route planning
- The safe operation of a vehicle in a variety of off-road conditions
- An understanding of the dangers involved in vehicle recovery
- How to get out of difficult situations, read the tract for danger points, and cope with a range of problematic terrain including mud, water, loose surfaces, steep hillsides and very rough roads.